Zvezda/Nakothe 1/72 Su-33 to Su-27 - Moving backwards

Снорри

Очень интереснаЯ статья, я рискну написать на русском (немного знаю его, чуть луче чем английский). когда то , примерно в 95м году мне досталась эта модель - не К (су-33 в то время еще не было:)). Мне он тогда понравился больше Итала но меньше Фикса. Сразу возникло желание переделать в корабельный , - благо, у Латвийца более правилно бал сделана спина и "хвост". Но комплект мне попался поведенный  - по дуге по осевой линии - стрелка изгиба около 2 мм. Хотел было его резать , исправлять, но как то переключился на амерниканцев, а потом поменял кому то. 

Вот сейчас думаю Итал допилить до 27К.

А вообще то в 18 году хотелось бы увидить завершение эпопеи с Нововским Атакером:)

I bought MAVI's Su-27K and have relaxed until Hasegawa's kit appeared. Now I have MAVI, Italeri, Hasegawa and new Zvezda and still not sure what I want from all this - Su-33 or J-15. Also I have very strong doubts on accuracy of all those kits, so work promised be terrific anyway.   I was considering Attacker for  the Wings of Misty Albion GB, but it's too many work ahead and now I need something simple and straightforward. So Attacker  still in storage waiting for its time and - who knows? - may be that time will come in 2018.

Очень интересная тема. Сам до сих пор не выкину набор Су-35 от этого производителя с целью глубокого перепила в нечто совершенно неземное. Посмотрим, что из всего выйдет. А пока понаблюдаю за этой темой. 

10 годин тому, Снорри сказано:

Also I have very strong doubts on accuracy of all those kits

Лично я сильно охладел к копийности 27К - главное что бы был похож сбоку и покрашен относительно аутентично.

Now we have fairly accurate and not expensive new Zvezda, so at least your troubles are over if only you get rid of Italeri's kit ;) For perfectionists only solution for now is kitbashing of Hasegawa and Zvezda with major surgery to get fuselage cross-sections right. Or diminishing of requirements for accuracy.

Right now I'm making a decision what parts of Su-33 kit should be reused. On one hand, I'd like to use as many parts as possible, on another, I dont want to spent too much time repairing/prepairing them. Anyway, main tool dealing with this kit is sanding stick and paper. And scriber, of course.

20 годин тому, Снорри сказано:

Or diminishing of requirements for accuracy.

- З цим я цілком згідний, 100%во  правильних моделей не існує, а як що така і знайдеться - вступить в силу "правило кривих рук":D

Ok, what we have for today? First - two photos of Su-33 before breaking up. Not the worse case, but paint job have some "peculiarities". Second - what is done for today. Upper part of fuselage  have been stripped of paint, mostly by sanding, but in the area of gun "gills" by rubbing  with cloth damped in isopropanol. All panel lines have been rescribed, the same is going to happen with the lower part. I've decided to use fuselage, tails, stabilizers, intakes and, of course, canopy of the Su-33, but still not sure what to do with the nose cone. It has thick and uneven coat of white paint, the best solution would be to throw it in the "Mole", but first I have to find the burrow it is hiding and second,   to find out if its teeth could do anything with Zvezda Super. If not, Su-30 will come to help.

And thanks for commenting, its  great to see some friendly persons here!

su02.jpg su03.jpg su04.jpg

Так у этой модели вся геометрия неверная. ПГО можно переделать - благо они в наборе даются большими по размеру чем должны быть, с обтекателем тормозного парашюта вобще проблема - полностью переделывать.

26.jpg

su33_2.jpg

su33-7.jpg

Для себя решил - хочешь модель Су-33 (он-же Су-27К) - бери относительно свежую "Хасегаву" (пусть даже с хентаями в раскраске). Кстати Ростовский "бегемот" неплохие декали на данный аппарат делал (могу поделиться если сильно надо).

3 часа назад, hellcat79 сказал:

Для себя решил - хочешь модель Су-33 (он-же Су-27К) - бери относительно свежую "Хасегаву" (пусть даже с хентаями в раскраске).

А новая Звезда чем плоха  (за исключением моральных аспектов) ?

морально-политические не рассматриваю принципиально. Но тащусь от Хаси (личное мнение) хотя и она неидеальна. Имел опыт начать италовскую... но оценив объем переделок - улетела "сушка" в незвершеный долгострой.

43 хвилин тому, palanbor сказано:

мораль и тащиться - дела личные.  А вот почему хася, а не Звезда - по прежнему непонятно.  Пресса писала вроде, что новый кит самый верный по геометрии.

Андрей, у меня тоже хася. Звезду даже не рассматривал. Правда, её на момент приобретения хаси не было...

Честно говоря, мне не нравиться пластик у звезды. Крой очень уж мелкий, местами теряется. Еще и шершавый какой-то...

То же самое и с Як-130. В некоторых местах крой пропадает.

Снорри, good luck!

P. S. Хочя я і недоганяю, навіщо вовтузитися зі старючим і кривим Накотне.:wacko:

Проте все одно буду спостерігати.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:12 PM, Novo said:

Это ты не слышал как он говорит, даже индусы на фоне этого кажутся англичанами.

Its such a pity we have so little chance to listen to your perfect Oxbridge pronunciation. I.e. no chance at all  ;)

17 hours ago, Novo said:

Maybe yet u get Su-35 from me and you'll build this kit like Su-33 airframe? Plus, I have lot a spare parts, canopy, legs etc

Oh. that was that chance :)

5 hours ago, Novo said:

Бвана делает из "Су-33" Су-27?

Oh yes, he've got it! Seems, my caveman English is understandable in the end [of the day] ;) Making of the Su-27  is the first reason why I dont want to add your Nakotne to my two. Second is that kit is very crude, lot of sanding (including 150 paper (or it is  fabric already, judging by the base), and assembling of used or new one makes no difference.

11 hours ago, Genry said:

Шота консоли крыла у него перехорджены (хорда больше, чем надо), не находите, други?

No, wing chord of Nakotne's kit is several millimetres SHORTER, than of Su-33 kits. Of Su-27s I cant say much, but I cant rid of the feeling that wings are too narrow. May be I watched too many carrier planes :)

6 hours ago, palanbor said:

А новая Звезда чем плоха  (за исключением моральных аспектов) ?

Zvezda's canopy is no match for Hasegawa's. Some cross sections of Zvezda's kit fuselage are wrong (but  although Hasegawa got them right, it  made wrong those good in Zvezda's). Japanese kit done better, with fine surface details, so if somebody wants Su-33 out of the box the  Hasegawa is  preferred choice.

5 hours ago, Fokkerd21 said:

P. S. Хочя я і недоганяю, навіщо вовтузитися зі старючим і кривим Накотне.:wacko:

I just feel no mercy on it. It have to be done and it will be done! A-a-a-argh!!

Today I was  dealing with  wing and intakes, and nose cone with interior parts are still soaking in the "Mole". It works, but slowly. Really, no idea what to do with the cockpit and instrument panel, and sight, and seat. Something have to be made with them but I dont feel like it. Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, hellcat79 said:

Кстати Ростовский "бегемот" неплохие декали на данный аппарат делал (могу поделиться если сильно надо).

Thanks, but I have Behemoth's and Zvezda decals for Su-33 and all of them have same problem. Colour shift. Most decal producers refuse to get the simple fact that Russian side numbers with  thin white outline are almost impossible to print as a single element. Slightest colour shift is clearly visible on those, and I plan to use them on this kit if somethin better  could not be found.

В 23.10.2017 at 22:31, MARADER сказал:

Вот сейчас думаю Итал допилить до 27К.

Володя, Приветище!

Мсье знает толк в извращениях? 

Складывается впечатление что итал долго не парился даже с тем набором который "корабельный". Взяли "сухопутную" сушку и добавили переразмеренные ПГО и добавили плюс колесо на носовую стойку. И вся конверсия. Хотя на просторах интернета видел подобные конверсии - результат неплох, но пере-, доработок требует изрядных. Например

Вообще-то ТС начал именно строить. А все остальные тут же развели флуд и оффтоп на языковую тему. 

Настоятельно рекомендую с этим завязывать. Не понимаете что написано, но интересно - попросите, вам переведут.