High Planes Models (HPM) 1/72 Dassault Mirage IIIC by - анонс

Tali

с Britmodeller

Hi Everybody,
A bit of an exclusivity here , a Mirage IIIC made from the main HPM plastic injected sprues with the front fuselage and other specific bits to the IIIC made in 3D print by HPM to confirm the concept before launching the manufacturing of the mold.

The camo scheme was made with the old HPM decal sheet delivered with the short run IIIC, plus some decals from the spare box and is not the one that will be provided in the final kit.
I also used the jsworkmodel Airbrush camo mask, a first for me and am not really impressed as it doesn't seem to fit a 72nd scale model, so I had to do few mods on the camo masks.

imageproxy.php-3.jpeg imageproxy.php-4.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Новые сообщения на форуме

• - Зачем вам два Леопарда А7? - Вы чтооо??? Они же разные!!! (с)
    • Совершенно верно, но в авторскую тему про И-15 от AMG вставить несколько постов про Валентина, а потом еще развить родословную пресс-форм BV138… мне изначально показалось не лучшей идеей, поэтому я попытался сократить точки разветвления флуда в ветке. Но… гулять так гулять! 🙈😂
    • Я подозреваю, что кроме новой мастерской вы еще утеплили и гидроизолировали чердак
    • Чуть не забыл! Сегодня почта доставила мне большое пополнение наземной техники:
    • Есть такая проблема с этим элементом, на нем самая толстая подложка. Посмотрю что будет можно с ним сделать, может попробую чуть шлифануть после лака